[Gpdd] HEALTH: Callie again-mushy poops

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 19:15:26 EST 2015

Lynn, we are very sorry that Callie has lost weight and has some mushy
poops.  How did her visit to the vet go?  I think some piggies are prone
to mushy poops because they seem to be more sensitive to green veggies
than other piggies are.  I'm not sure there is a solution, since they do
need their veggies (although sometimes you can cut back on the veggies
to see if that is the problem).  We hope it's not any kind of a
bacterial infection.  Please do give us an update when you get a
chance.  Healing wheeks and wishes to her.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie