[Gpdd] Announcement: new guinygirl Peaches

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 11:29:51 EST 2015

I already mentioned her in one of my previous posts, but never introduced
her here: we have a new piggy girl named Peaches. She is very curious, but
we had a lot of trouble introducing her to the group. One of the reasons
for that was that after Daisy, who turned out to be the leader of the
herd,  passed the 3 remaining piggies were trying to figure out who the new
boss would be. We always assumed Woopy was still the boss, maybe another
reason why she lost a bit of weight?
Anyway, I wrote a blog post about the introduction of Peaches, with
pigtures, that I wanted to share:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.nl/2015/01/new-guinygirl-peaches.html?m=1

Grtz Mieke and the guinygirlz Woopy, Roos, Peaches and boar Bérke