[Gpdd] Health: woopy's age

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 7 20:33:25 EST 2015

Dear Meinke,
I am glad you asked that question on Woopy. Our dear sweet sweet Laz turned 7 on Dec 31,2014.  He also eats plenty and is just starting to get a bit thin. Not bad, but not like he used to be. He still gets around very well and still has his special times with his stuffed polar bear. He drinks fine as well.  He is my very special boy. I do hope Woopy continues to do well and maybe is able to get a bit of weight back. I remember reading somewhere that it was ok to give uncooked oat meal to the piggies to get a bit of weight on.
Our Laz loves his pinch of oatmeal.  hugs to Woopy and all the sick little piggies out there.
Jean (misfits)

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~