[Gpdd] [Health] Chakalaka's Giant Kidney Stone

M Calabro scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Feb 9 19:49:03 EST 2015

Greetings friends. I'm so sorry that I haven't  posted or emailed to thank everyone who contacted me on - digest or off after we lost Dilly Jr. We've  had our hands full with the herd, but we really appreciate your support.

We almost lost Ghirardelli two weeks ago. I couldn't  get hold of the vet, so I used Dilly's antibiotics and guessed right on the dosage. She's  doing much better now.

Chakalaka was having similar  digestive  symptoms, and I was out of the antibiotics, so we brought him to the vet and found that he has a giant kidney stone. She can't remove the stone from the kidney, so  if his blood work is ok, she will be removing his left kidney tomorrow.

As you can imagine, we are worried sick. After Donnie's post-op stroke, losing Dilly Jr, and Ghirardelli illness, we sure could use some good luck.

Please send healing energy to our dear Chakalaka. He's  feeling a lot better now that he's  on antibiotics and pain  medication. He's  even standing up and begging  for food. I hope he's  strong enough now to survive the surgery.

Thanks to everyone for your support. Sending sympathy and healing wishes to those of you who have recently lost a friend or are dealing with illness,

ME in New Smyrna Beach

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4