[Gpdd] HEALTH: Out of Baytril

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue Feb 10 12:52:29 EST 2015

Hello piggy friends,

OK.  I took Callie to the vet on the 5th.  She gave me a bottle of baytril
and told me to give her 1 cc twice a day. She didn'tg specify for how long
and I was too stressed to think to ask.  Well, as of today, the 9th, she is
out.  That doesn't seem like a very long treatment to me.  What do you
think?

I really don't want to take her back to this vet if possible.  What I want
to awsk is if this is not enough of a treatment, I do have some of the
sachets that I used for Eve last year.  Unfortunately, I don't recall the
protocol and procedure for using them.  I need your excellent piggy advice.
I guess it's possible that the baytril was enough but I jusd don't feel
comfortable with it.

Thanks for any help.

Lynn