[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Chakalaka

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 05:13:11 EST 2015

Dearest ME,  I am so sorry Chakalaka didn't survive.  It was a difficult case and the tumor was on his spleen. I think this must be very rare in cavies or maybe tumors are often the cause of sudden deaths or even slow declines that we are usually never able to get diagnosed. I am grateful you have some of the answers many of us never get; what killed my beloved piggie?  Nevertheless his death is a tragedy and I mourn with you. I have lit my special little candle and said the words that I use to give him a leg up to the rainbow bridge.  I am so sorry for his passing,  for the hole in your heart that only time helps. I am sorry too that your other piggies are aging and have ailments that impair their lives and may take them from you. Just today I had a banana, I don’t have them often, and I started to set aside the obligatory piece for Sammy, but he's gone many months now. What blessings they are when they are with us and we miss them so much when they make that last trip. I am so glad Chakalaka and your others are well cared for and that you have a shot at making their lives better because you know what's wrong them and you are so dedicated to making them more comfortable when they are ill. Bless you all and may your joys always exceed your sorrows by a large margin.
See you on the other side little Chakalaka.
With love and sorrow,
Sandy

---