[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Chakalaka

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Feb 12 12:35:37 EST 2015

Der ME,

I am so sorry that Chakalaka  has left you to join his friends at the
bridge.  He sounds absolutely delightful and I know he will be missed.  It
sounds like you have your hands full and I hope you will find the help and
support you need from both your vet and this list.  Unfortunately, Ann sends
us all kinds of info but not all vets are open to that.  I just discovered
that in Callie's case,  Wishing you peace and acceptance and lots of happy
memories.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynnn, Callie & Eve with Sanny, Tabby and Penny the guide dog at the bridge
and in our hearts and memories.