[Gpdd] MIsc: How to get piggie to eat pellets

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 13 07:32:48 EST 2015

hello everyone,
We have a problem that I have never delt with before...
We took in a piggy that was thought to be a boy and was put in with her brothers to be sold as a boy... well I saw her and ck it out as I thought she looks very fat compared to the others... and sure enough she was a she... well the problem is she is very very young...  and she will not eat pellets... I have the oxbow pellets for young and pg pigs... tried everything...  I worry as well as she is so very very young to be pg... she is very tiny body.  so any ideas on how to make her eat pellets.?  tried mixing her pellets with what they used at the pet shop.. still no go..
thank you,
Jean and the many misfits plus one very young pg little girl

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~