[Gpdd] MISC: Welcome back Penny

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sat Feb 14 13:59:31 EST 2015

Dear Penny,

It's so good to see you back on the list.  I hope you are once again back on
your knees cleaning cages and doing so without pain.  What a great son you
must have, reading you the digest every day and your hubby sounds pretty
awesome too!

Do what your doc says and you will be running around like crazy again before
you know it.  We have missed you here on the list and have also missed all
of your wonderful advice.

Take care and we look forward to hearing from you every day.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn,, Callie & Eve with Sammy, Tabby & Penny the guide dog at the bridge
and in our hearts and memories.