[Gpdd] HEALTH: Callie's update

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sat Feb 14 14:06:19 EST 2015

Hi all,

Well, it's a mixed bag to report today.  Callie definitely has an appetite
but her weight  is either staying the same or in some instances, declining.
I have put her in her own pen nnow so she can get a chance to eat before Eve
gets everything.  She is gobbling food up but is still eating very slowly
and is making a little smacky sound with her mouth that I never heard before
all of this started.  I don't know if it has something to do with the vet
trimming her teeth or not but I do  know I'm not going back to that vet.  I
havve not yet received the daktarin from sandy or the UK so haven't been
able to treat Callie for thrush yet.  I am hoping that will be the final
piece of the puzzle that will get her bak to normal again.  Both girls have
now been wormed and treated for parasites, so that's a good thing.

Keeping my fingers crossed here and doing my best...

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie & Eve with Sammy, Tabby & Penny the guide dog at the bridge and
in our hearts and memories