[Gpdd] [HEALTH ]Daktarin oral gel

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Sun Feb 15 05:22:42 EST 2015

Dear Lynn and the GPDD Family,
Daktarin oral gel used to be in the USA. But when the FDA approved
Nystatin 100,000 USP units/ml for the treatment of oral thrush the
manufacturer pulled out of the USA because of the drug lobby. They lobby
the doctors to use Nystatin which in my opinion is not as good as
Daktarin oral gel which is 2% miconazole. The same gel/cream used in
over the counter treatment of vaginal yeast infections and to treat jock
itch. Daktarin is just formulated as an oral gel. It is all about big
pharma = big money. I just bought 2-40 gram tubes of Daktarin oral gel
at my local french pharmacy. I do the same thing in England. But in
England they will not send 40 gram tubes in the mail. Sorry it took your
package so long to get to Lynn.

And yes I am a pharmaceutical scientist  and have personally spoken with
the manufacturer and asked why they pulled out of the USA market.
Cheers, Ann
--

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Corsica, France