[Gpdd] MISC Thank you everyone

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 13:23:42 EST 2015

I would like to thank everyone for their good wishes both on the Digest and
by email. Your thoughts are very much appreciated. I have tried to email
each person individually and if I have missed anyone, please accept this
post as a thank you to you all.

It is amazing to have so many friends around the world, whom I will never
meet ( with the exception of Ann Evans ) but who I feel I know and we
certainly share the love of little piggies.

I feel a bit better each day although hobbling around with two sticks does
make it hard to carry anything around. I have dropped so many veggies on my
way to the kitchen table to prepare them for the Piggyfriends but once I am
there I can cut them all into pig sized pieces. I should be able to discard
one of the sticks in the next two or three weeks so the carpet will not be
covered in cucumbers and celery.

I had been saving props to make a Valentine's Day pigture for the
Undercover Piggies blog but found it too hard to arrange as I either take
the photos on the floor or the sofa and bending is a no no for the time
being. Maybe I will be able to make an Easter photo and save the Valentine
props for another year.

Anyway, thanks again to you all.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.