[Gpdd] Announcement: Penny is home

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 21:50:44 EST 2015

YAY well done Penny on your hip replacement!!!

Did you have the newest surgery where it's a smaller wound at the front if
your hip not the big zip down your leg??  I have two neighbors who've had
the newer surgery and both have recovered so much faster :-)

Sean once again has done a brilliant pig sitting job!!!!  Ahhh a new slave
in training lol. I'm sure the PF's will train your hubby well :-)

Sending healing woofs from Bella, tweets from Polly and gentle big hugs
from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love Glynis (in mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx) xxxx