[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Gruden von Squeakycheek's Abscess

Jocelyn Anderson jocelynm at umich.edu
Mon Feb 16 11:09:21 EST 2015

Hello All,

My piggy Gruden von Squeakycheeks has a bump/abscess on his side and I'm
wondering if someone can offer any insight as to what it is. It's a crusty
white circle, about the size of a thumb. On one side of the circle, there's
a pinkish bump. He's eating okay and not losing any weight. Should I take
him to the vet? I don't mind the cost, but it's a bit of a journey and it
stresses out the little guy quite a bit. Any insight would be great!

Cheers,
Jocelyn, Apollo, and Gruden von Squeakycheeks