[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] The Annual Peter Gurney Memorial - Save the Date!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 16:49:47 EST 2015

Dear GPDDers,
Things have been quite hectic here, and I wondered if I would be able to coordinate the annual Peter Gurney Memorial this year.  But it is an important act of rememberance, so let's try to do it.  The special date is March 9th, when we all light a candle at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone, to remember Peter Gurney and all of the guinea pigs and other pets who are no longer with us.

So, mark your calendars for MARCH 9, and light a candle at or around 8:00 pm, in your time zone.  I'll continue to send out reminders as long as I can, but I am caring for 2 very ill parents, and I could use some help on this, if someone(s) would be kind enough to volunteer to help me.  Basically I just need help sending out these reminders, and maybe contacting other GP and animal groups, to get the "word out" and get more participation.  The more participation we can get, the brighter our lights will be to all those at the Rainbow Bridge. Thanks.
Audrey
(Remembering Gordon, Reese, and Pepito)