[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Chakalaka

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 15:07:34 EST 2015

ME, Donovan, Cocoa Puff, Ghiradelli, and Godiva, when we read that
Chakalaka would have to have his kidney removed, we had so hoped he
would recover and be fine.  We are so very sorry that he passed away
after a successful surgery and that he had a large tumor on his spleen.
It is good, though, that you had the vet send the tumor for testing so
you will know what happened; we imagine that this new knowledge will be
shared with other vets and will be of help to other piggies.  Thank you
for sharing some of your memories of him. He sounds so handsome, and how
amazing that he was so alpha that he had to be picked up before any
other piggies were.  So smart, too, that he learned to turn in a
circle!  Please know that Chakalaka was so lucky to share five years
with you and to have your excellent care, as you helped him recover from
stone surgery and saved him from a bad UTI.  He certainly knew he was
much loved.  Please accept our condolences.

We also send best wishes and healing wheeks to your herd.  We are so
sorry that they all have health issues, but we know (and they know) they
are in the best of hands.

Our thought and prayers are with all sick piggies and their families.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie