[Gpdd] HEALTH: Callie's update

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 15:12:46 EST 2015

Lynn, Callie, and Eve, thanks for keeping us posted on Callie.  We are
so sorry that she is continuing to have some problems with her teeth.
Sometimes it seems that when a piggie's teeth are trimmed, etc., the
piggie will almost "forget" that he or she knows how to eat.  That might
be why Callie eats more when you hand feed her. This has always been a
mystery to me.  Were you able to find the other vet?  We hope that vet
will be of much more help and that Callie will soon be eating more and
gaining weight.  We are sending her healing wheeks and wishes.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie