[Gpdd] MISC Weather in US and Canada

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 11:26:26 EST 2015

I have just watched our BBC news in England and there were lots of pictures
of the extreme snow and cold in parts of the US and Canada.

My husband was about to go and cut grass for the Piggyfriends but decided
to go and buy extra veggies instead as it is teeming with rain here but
when we saw what some people are having to contend with, a bit of rain
pales into insignificance. Tomorrow could be dry here and grass will be
available again.

We are sending our hopes and wishes that everyone is safe and warm in the
affected areas. My son, in CT, sends me photos of snow and tells me about
the weather conditions where he is so I know what Ann and Purdy ( not
forgetting Buddy Boston ) are struggling with. We hear that records are
about to be broken for snow and cold. Not good.

Good luck to you all. Keep warm.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.