[Gpdd] (Misc.) Weather in Queensland, Keeping in touch

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 04:41:47 EST 2015

Dearest Juwles:   Oddest thing happened today! All of a sudden this
afternoon I got an urge to email you and ask about the weather. I realized
we are going into spring so you must be going into fall. The other thought I
had is that I wondered if it was getting to cyclone season and if you would
have trouble.  Tonight's news blasts out "Two cyclones in Queensland".  They
said they were coastal so I am hoping you were spared, perhaps you got some
rain, if so I hope it was needed or did it just add to the humidity?

I have been thinking about asking how you are doing since little Sooty made
his trip to the bridge. It was all so sad; and since Sammy and Sooty made
the trip, several others of our long-time piggie friends have wandered that
way as well. Many people have other fine piggies to distract them with their
antics and charming pigsonalities.  I have been saving my pennies and so I
am writing you on my new computer.  I have had to teach this computer a
bunch of new words from my made up piggie language. Like "pigsonalities" and
your name, "Juwles", and my ever-present "piggies"  that I use to
distinguish pigs of the cavy kind from pigs of the porcine kind.  What fun
we have. The new computer has Windows 8.1 on it and I have no idea how that
works so it's taking a lot of time to get it set up. What use is a Charm
anyway, they all seem to be adds for Microsoft products. I guess Microsoft
is trying to reclaim part of that new market previously claimed by Google;
now they battle it out to see who can own the most info about you and how
they can "monetize" it.  Sigh! Privacy flows away like spring snow melt. I
am just about done with the computers, I just have to transfer my old data
to the new one but my work area is a fright. I am setting up a friends
laptop too, so with my new one and old one that makes three computers and
one very large external monitor so my desk looks like something out of a
modern day communications center.

I hope everyone is and everypig is doing well. Sad goodbyes to Chakalaka,
happy birthdays to a number of very old and wise piggies and with wishes
that the piggies with abscesses, cysts, and thrush get all get well soon.

Love and helloes and piggy kisses to everyone.

Sandy