[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Save the Date - March 9th

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 22:28:12 EST 2015

Mark your calendars!  March 9th is coming and it's our Annual Peter Gurney Memorial.  All you have to do to particiapate is light a candle on March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone.  This is our annual tribute to remember Peter Gurney and all of our beloved guinea pigs and pets who are no longer with us.  As candles are lit, the light will travel around the world, through each time zone, and everyone at the Rainbow Bridge will see the lights and know that we are remembering them on this special day.  Peter Gurney was a guinea pig advocate who wrote many of the books that we all rely on for everything related to our dear pigs.  We was British and passed away, but his memory and knowledge remains with us today.  I like to think that he is looking after all of our pets, who are now with him at the Rainbow Bridge.

I could use some help in getting the word out, especially to other groups of animal lovers who could be invited to light a candle on March 9th.  Please let me know who you contacted, and also tell them to respond with their city, town, state, and country so that everyone can see where candles were lit.

I will be lighting my candle on March 9th.
Audrey
(Remembering Gordon, Reese, and Pepito)