[Gpdd] Misc: Lynn's story

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:15:16 EST 2015

Dear Lynn

I burst out laughing when I read Earl's comment. Ahhh he's a character!!!
I wonder what Callie was thinking when her daddy slave suggest she wear
earrings te he he he
I totally agree with Ann re the veggies I too would do the opposite to what
I was told after experiencing same problems when we had Duke. Antibiotics
do muck up their tummies and getting them on the right track afterwards
does take time. Well done Callie in gaining some weight xxxxxxxxxxx.
Good luck Earl in your obstetrics video!
Hugs for you both and little kisses for the princesses.

Love Glynis and Polly (in mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx) xxxx