[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Web site finally updated!

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:57:25 EST 2015

I know nothing about computers, as some of you will remember. I wasn't known as Dino 2  for nothing! I did, however, manage to create a website for my Surrey Squeakers with a numpty-level template. When my web site provider changed the layout of their home page and seemed more keen to sell me upgrades or new sites than help me with my original one, I got stuck. I couldn't find my photo album to update the photos! I finally spoke to the help line today and a nice American lady helped me find it. I think she was a bit exasperated with me though as she kept shrieking "Don't click on that ma'am!". Anyway, I managed to access it eventually and I have updated the photos and the piggies. Unfortunately, the photo album bit is going to be discontinued soon as it doesn't meet the newest security standards. Then I am sure I will be stuck again! For now, the Surrey Squeakers can be seen at www.surreysqueakers.co.uk
Stefanie, and the Squeakers who show more ability on a computer than I do