[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Light a Candle on March 9th!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 22:08:29 EST 2015

The Annual Peter Gurney Memorial Candle-lighting will take place on March 9th.  All you have to do is light a candle on March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone.  This is our annual memorial to remember Peter Gurney and all of our friends, guinea pig, human, and others who have made the trip to the Rainbow Bridge.

By lighting a candle on March 9 (PeterGurney's Birthday) at 8:00 pm, the light will move around the world, and all of our dear friends at the Rainbow Bridge will see our lights, and know that we are thinking of them on this special day.

So be a part of this great tradition and tell others about it, too.  After March 9th, just post the location where you lit your candle, or send me an email. I'll let everyone know where all of the candles were lit.

Audrey
(Remembering my beloved GPs, Gordon and Reese, also Pepito)