[Gpdd] Misc; Happy New Year

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 10:33:08 EST 2015

Hello Piggy Lovers everywhere we wish you all a happy and healthy 2015

My resolution this year is to be more active on the digest I have been reading all the posts on my mobile and then not making time to reply so that is going to change.

To everyone who has lost a piggy you have my heartfelt sympathy

To everyone with an ill piggy we are sending them healing loves and wheeks

To the humans who have been suffering we hope you are doing well now and continue to do well

This year my Gentle Giant Spooky will be 6 his official birthday is 1st April we are hoping he will make it to this milestone but we are concerned he might not, he is starting to show his age, he is not in pain he is just sleeping a lot and very deeply, that said he is still the first to wheek for food and despite his arthritis once he is up there is no stopping him so we are hopeful.

Look forward to chatting with you all soon

M and The Piggypals

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas