[Gpdd] Miscellaneous - Sweetie and Baci

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 5 07:12:05 EST 2015

Dear Joanne,

*Congratulations*! on your success with Sweetie turning 7 years old!    That
is an amazing feat Joanne, and you should be so proud.   I am so very happy
for you.    And I also wish to send best wishes, best luck, best love, and
God's blessings with Baci and I hope and pray that  Baci is still with you
in April.

You are a tireless worker and willing slave to your babies, and they have
been very lucky to have been "born" into your care.  God Bless you and your
babies,

I am still sneaking around the GPDD, just finding it hard to contribute with
advice etc because my losses are still so raw and I've had so much advice
for various problems with my precious boys over all the years on the GPDD,
and I seem to have come across a stumbling block in my brain that makes it
hard to bring to the front of my mind all that I've learnt over the years to
try to help others.    I do still have my Treacle, and he turns 6 in a
couple of weeks' time.   I am very lucky to still have Treacle.   He has
been good medicine in making me keep going, having to look after him, and
slowly but surely becoming great companions.   Treacle has always been a
very gentle, nervous piggy.

Joanne, I would love you to send me some photos of your babies via email, if
that's okay?

Love & hugs

Julie + my darling Treacle