[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Dilly Jr.

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 06:21:51 EST 2015

Dear ME,  I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Dilly Jr. It sounds like he gallantly fought the battle that couldn't be won. I am just very satisfied down deep that you ordered the necropsy. How many of us have a vet that offer proper care in the first place, and failing that, a cogent examination afterward. You have the knowledge that so many of us never get, the answer to "what killed my beloved piggy". You know it's not your fault and that his death was inevitable. Even so I know it's heart breaking and my heart breaks for you. As another of our old soldiers has passed I would like to salute them all. What a generation of delightful piggies and slave parents we have been privileged to spend these last many years with.  Good-bye Dilly Jr. run free, happy, and healthy at the bridge and please look up my Sammy and Manny if they weren't in the front ranks to greet you.
My deepest condolences ME, you are a great piggie mom.
Sandy and AR, the well-traveled stuffed rat.

---