[Gpdd] MISC Abby

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 08:34:14 EST 2015

Carla,

I am so pleased that Abby has proved to be a lap pig. It is so nice to have
someone to cuddle.

1lb.12oz. is not too small for a sow as they tend to be smaller than boars
anyway, although this is not always the case. I can't remember if she
actually is an Abby ( ie a real Abyssinian ) or that is just her name. The
Abby breed tends to be smaller than others.

If she is eating up well, I would not worry about her weight. Sensible girl
not liking peppers - nasty, evil things in my opinion and most of my herd
would agree, though they think it is a shame that she is missing out on the
delights of parsley. Just like us, they all like different things, with the
exception of fresh grass.

Do keep us updated with her progress. If no-one posts then there is nothing
to read!

Kind regards from Penny and the Piggyfriends.