[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Dilly Jr.

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 16:01:29 EST 2015

ME, Donovan, Cocoa Puff, Chakalaka, Godiva and Ghirardelli, we remember
your annual Dilly and Donny Day, and it is so sad to think that now both
of them are on the other side.  Please accept our condolences on Dilly
Jr.'s passing.  How awful that he was fine at one moment and then seemed
to have begun to think of leaving.  We are so very sorry that he turned
out to have had gut torsion.  Yes, there is nothing you did to cause it
and nothing you or the vet could have done to cure it.  How touching,
though, that he ran around at the vet's and did his best to act like a
well piggie.  We have no doubt that he wanted to return home to you for
one last goodbye.  Please know that you did everything you could for
him. What a lucky boy Dilly was to be such a beloved member of your
family.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him, such as how
much he loved to be brushed and groomed and what a great barber he was.

We are also sorry that Donovan, Cocoa Puff, Chakalaka, and Ghiradelli
are having health problems, and we hope they will all be much better.
We send healing wheeks and wishes to all of them.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie