[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR:Grace's pigges not getting along

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 16:03:26 EST 2015

Grace, it's great that you adopted two rescue piggies, but we're so
sorry that your girls are not getting along now.  I now have boys, but
back when I had girls, I did have one case where one of my girl piggies
did not want to be friends with the other.  There was no fighting, but
one girl seemed to be afraid to have any other pigs around her.  (She
was a rescue pig, and perhaps she didn't remember ever having seen
another piggie.)

I wish I had a suggestion in your case.  Like you, I just had to have
separate cages.  Perhaps others on the digest, particularly who have
girls, can help with your question.

Best of luck with your girls, and do keep us posted.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie