[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Dilly Jr.

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 13 07:39:43 EST 2015

Dear ME

My heart is breaking for you at your recent loss of Dilly Jr.  He sounded
like an amazingly sweet little boy and didn't deserve the ending that he
suffered.   Not that any of our sweet babies deserves any type of ending,
but I personally believe that the gut torsion scenario is one of the major
causes of slaves losing their masters after too much personal experience
with losing babies to that excruciating ending.

You have really had a rough time being a slave, with your many babies
suffering such a variety of troubles.  You are a very dedicated slave,
there's no doubt that you are and have been much loved by one of the most
beautiful animals/pets that a human being could ever have the joy and honour
to care for.

I pray that life as a slave gives you a break in 2015, with no more troubles
with your remaining babies, just happy times.

Julie & Treacle

.