[Gpdd] GPDD [Announcement]: Happy 6th Birthday Cocoa Puff!

M Calabro scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 21:09:38 EST 2015

Greetings,  thanks to everyone who contacted us or sent positive energy after Dilly Jr.'s unexpected trip to the Rainbow Bridge. We really appreciate your support.  We wanted to share some happy news.  Cocoa Puff celebrates his sixth birthday today. He was our first "special needs" adoption. We were told at the time that he would only live two and  a half years due to his medical problems. Fortunately, the vet at the rescue where we found him was mistaken.  Cocoa Puff has a head tilt, weepy eye, seizure disorder, asthma, and the most charming personality.

Cocoa Puff is currently living with Donovan. He loves to bother Donnie, and he's always happy to help Donnie finish his lettuce and treats. We've  even seen him push Donnie into his pigloo after Donnie's stroke and spinal lesions  made it difficult for Donnie to move three of his limbs.

Cocoa Puff loves to travel, and he has never met a stranger. He often goes to the vet just to visit when one of his friends is ill. He enjoys visiting my office, and he is always happy to see anyone who visits him.

He has given us so much joy over the years. We hope that he'll  stay with us for a long time. Happy 6th Birthday, Mr. Cocoa Puff!

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Cocoa Puff, Chakalaka, Godiva, and Ghirardelli in our home and Dillon, Twinkie, Puffy, Reese, and Dilly Jr forever in our hearts