[Gpdd] GPDD [Announcement]: Happy 6th Birthday Cocoa Puff!

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Jan 17 00:16:20 EST 2015

Hi ME. I add my happy birthday wishes to Cocoa Puff. It's nice to see these happy senior citizens popping up on the digest again, retired after their mighty virtual adventures of their youths. Treat him royally, a party with dear Donovan, Chakalaka, and the others would be nice. We are sorry he won't be sharing this birthday with Dilly Jr. Reese, Puffy and Reese, I remember them too but maybe they are partying at the bridge.
Happy Days Cocoa Puff!
Sandy

---