[Gpdd] Announcement: Condolences for Hina'u

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 05:42:16 EST 2015

Dearest Ellen

Over the years I've enjoyed hearing about all your piggies and then also
felt your pain when you were going thru their illnesses :-(
I was really sad to see a favorite Hina'u has now travelled to the bridge
:-(
RIP Hina'u now reunited with many family and GPDD family members you'll
never ever be forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have fun popcorning thru the lush green meadows and enjoy nibbling on green
grass and sweet corn silks xxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky :-(

Love Glynis and Polly (in mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx) xxxx