[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Hina'u

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 19 14:49:09 EST 2015

Ellen, we had so hoped that Hina'u would recover from his recent
paralysis, and it was with much sadness that we read of his passing.
Certainly you know that you did all you could for him, trying to
encourage him to eat and drink, taking him to the vet when he got bloat,
and making sure he had medicine for pain.  Yes, it is hard on us when we
have to syringe-feed our piggies, and they fight us, but, as you said,
you couldn't let him dehydrate or starve.  We have no doubt that Hina'u
was comforted by all you were doing and that he knew how very much you
loved him, lucky boy.  Please accept our condolences and know he enjoyed
all of his days with you.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie