[Gpdd] HEALTH: Buccal PADS

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Jan 28 21:00:44 EST 2015

Hello all,

It is with some embarrassment that I am writing to you all today.  I
received so much help from all of you about Callie that I have lost track of
certain info that I wanted to keep.  If anyone can do so, could you please
post the link about how to use buccal pads and the info on where to buy
them?  Sorry for being so absent miinded and careless but I can only blame
my focus on Callie to blame it on.  :)  I want to buy a set and take them to
the new vet along with the instructions on how to use them.  Do they come
with the files or tools that are used on the pigs? If not, I'll buy some of
those too.  I believe Ann said they could be bought on Ebay.  But, the
question is, what are they called?

My many thanks and much appreciation to you all,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy, Tabby and Penny at the bridge and in our
hearts and memories