[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, June

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 7 14:34:37 EDT 2015

Dee and Joe, we are so very sorry to hear of June's passing due to
bladder stones.  It is so sad that she was dealing with her third
stone.  Sometimes it seems that piggies are prone to them, no matter how
we change their diets.  Please know that you did all your best for her
as she went through two surgeries.  She certainly knew how hard you were
trying to get, and keep, her well.  We've had two piggies with stones,
so we know how frustrating they are.  Please accept our condolences on
June's passing.  She was a very lucky girl to be a beloved member of
your family.

We are so glad you are staying on the Digest, with or without piggies.
It's always great to hear from you.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie