[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Angel

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 7 14:41:09 EDT 2015

Ellen, please accept our condolences on Angel's passing.  We understand
your feeling tired; it is so draining to try to keep a piggie well and
then to have to say goodbye.  Please know that he felt all of your love
and care and had no doubt how special he was. Although we never can
spend enough time with our piggies, seven is a great age, and it is
wonderful that Angel made it there.  He was a lucky boy to have found
your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie