[Gpdd] Announce: Happy July 4th Holiday!!!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Thu Jul 9 19:05:55 EDT 2015

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
Sorry this is a little late, but Wally Pig and I wanted to wish
everyone a Happy 4th of July Holiday (even if you don't live
in the states)!!! Whee posted some pigtures on Facebook
but I know not everyone is on FB, so if you want to see how
W-Pig spent the holiday, just send me a note and I'll forward
some pic's to you. Hopefully, everyone had a safe holiday
and got to see some fireworks and all that good stuff...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, America!!!
                Love 'n Wheeeeeps, Leah...Slave to Wally Pig :)