[Gpdd] Misc: personal crisis

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 15:06:14 EDT 2015

Dear Friends

I'm popping on quick to let you know that I won't be on much so forgive me for missing happy reasons to celebrate and sad events to let you know I care.  Last Sunday... July 5th...my husband suffered a debilitating stroke.  It's been a sad and scary time for us both.  His entire left side is affected.  I'll try to read posts but now you'll know why I'll be out of the loop.  Please pray if you can for us and enjoy every single day that you feel happy and healthy.
Hugs
Joanne
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android