[Gpdd] HEALTH: My third piggie with uterine cance

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 15 13:31:01 EDT 2015

Joanie and the Beautifuls, we are very sad to hear about Maggie's
uterine cancer.  It does sound as if it is hereditary, since her
daughters had it, too.  Do you know her prognosis?  Is surgery an
option?  We hope that, like her daughters, she will be eating and in
good spirits until the end, which we hope will be a long, pain-free time
from now.

Thanks for the update on Puff, too.  We look forward to sending her 5th
adoption day wishes in September.

Sending all good healing wheeks and wishes to them both.

Hugs,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie