[Gpdd] MISC: CUTE PIGGIES & WELCOME CHINNY

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Wed Jul 29 12:10:56 EDT 2015

Hi all,
Cindy your piggies sound so cute!
Please welcome Chinny (who looks like a chinchilla).
She is a new friend for Dora since Scooter passed away about 6 weeks ago. :(
We got her at the feed store up at Clearlake as we always do when on
vacation. Both girls got shampoos and clean pigloos and a new box and
after a bit of butt sniffing and a little teeth chattering from Dora (she
does that) both seem to be quite happy with each other. I'm so glad.
I think everybody's on vacation now, so quiet on the digest.
--Mary Fran
with Dora and Chinny