[Gpdd] MISC Re New Piggyfriends photo fiasco

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 05:35:23 EDT 2015

Hi Sandy,

First of all the little guys say thank you very much for the enthusiastic
welcome. They are living next door to two of my Agents and they are lapping
up the tales of excitement and adventure so are eating everything in sight
so as to be able to join in when they have grown.

Secondly ( with apologies to all for the photo fiasco ) I think that you
now are looking at the right picture. They are the first pair of all white
piggies that I have ever had so you must have the right one. I have black
and white piggies' photos on Photobucket and they will be a combination of
Barley, Bramley, Rye and Cadbury ( who was actually very dark brown and
white ), a b & w family who included mother Sapphire. They were eager
participants in some of our virtual adventures long ago.

There have been white piggies here before just not two smooth coated that
arrived at the same time. Otto is a ( nearly ) white Peruvian and Polo is a
Rex plus there have been white Piggyfriends past.

My last post included a link to another pigture of my newbies but looking
at my "sent" mail, not all of the very long line has come out in blue but
it you cut and paste it you might ( I hope ) be able to see my litttle ones
in a pipe here at home.

This has been such a fiasco that I am not going to try it again. At one
time all the pigtures were just added to my album by Photobucket. Now it
separates recent uploads from the rest but I still don't get why I can see
my piggies and you cannot.

The links that I posted are still to Photobucket but to the individual pics
rather than the whole album so the pics are obviously there. I practiced
with my son and Mieke by sending them these links before posting here and
they could see the piggies but my son got the wrong captions whereas they
are correct to me. I think that any new piggies will be introduced by one
of my little Agents on the blog so that you can see them.

This has been more difficult than looking after a herd of piggies!

Penny and the Piggyfriends, with thanks to everyone who posted or emailed
both with welcomes and help with the photo fiasco.