[Gpdd] Announcement: welcome Casper and Cosmo

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:15:52 EDT 2015

Dear Penny

Your newest PiggyFriends are booooootiful :-)
Oh my I drooled looking at their pigture! It's great news to hear they're
being groomed as future agents. Maybe they could be apprentices? I'm sure
there's a place for smaller, faster and more agile Agents :-)
Hoping to see more and hear more about them and the PF's.
Loves to you and wheeks to all the Agents and upcoming ones :-)

Love Glynis and Charlie (in mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx) xxxx