[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Re: Treacle

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:12:04 EDT 2015

Dear Julie,

How sorry I was to read your message about Treacle.

You have been the best of Slaves, caring for your little boys through
adversity. Without a competent vet to help you, your boys have received the
very best help that you could possibly give.

I quite understand that you do not want to have any more piggies. For me,
although losing a piggy is heartbreaking and a tragedy, I always end up
taking more in but I have the aid of my wonderful Rodentologists and the
very best of vets to call upon in times of need. It would be quite another
matter if I was struggling on my own, miles from help.

I am never quite sure if it is worse to lose one suddenly or to syringe
feed for weeks on end, knowing that you are going to lose them anyway.
Piggies become so much a part of the family and I just wish that their
lives were longer.

Sending you my utmost sympathy on your final loss. Dear Treacle will be so
sadly missed by us all.

I hope that we will see you again on the Digest. We will all be pleased to
see your name on the list again.

With lots of love from Penny and the Piggyfriends.