[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE New Piggyfriends are home

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 10 16:53:48 EDT 2015

Penny and the Piggyfriends, luckily we had seen the new Piggyfriends on
Palace Piggies, and now we are pleased to see their adorable photo on
Undercover Guinea Pigs.  We are so sorry that Casper lost his mom, but
we're sure that soon he will be feeling very comfortable with his new
family!  It does look like Cosmo has some Himalayan in his background.
Love their new names and how they are also the "sugar mice."  We send a
big Welcome Home to them!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie