[Gpdd] [Announcement] Not so Happy Dilly and Donnie Day

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 18:47:01 EDT 2015

Hello ME, I am so sorry your darling Donnie has gone to the Bridge to be with Dilly. When your sad news about Dilly came around I gave thought then to Dilly and Donnie Day, that half of the celebrants were gone and the other aged.  Now precious Donnie is gone too but maybe we can keep their special day in mind. I have always enjoyed your happy announcements about Dilly and Donnie Day and I have decided it’s a fine piggy holiday that honors the adoption day and start of real life for so many piggies around the world. So I will celebrate today in their honor with the wish that both could be with you and that so many other piggies have been adopted instead of folks encouraging breeders and pet shops partly because of your happy celebration of adoption day.  My heart goes out to you and I pray you heal quickly as can and I am glad he left quickly without much suffering.
As I light my candle I will send healing wishes to Cocoa Puff too, I think its sweet he eats from Donnie's bowl and that he enjoys rooming with Powder Puff. I know it's been a tough time for you this year and wish you and your piggies' happiness and all the joy love can bring in your time together. I will have a little tea Party with AR today and we will hoist a glass to Dilly and Donnie Day and the two sweet souls it was meant for.
Sincerely
Sandy