[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE Re Welcome to my Wally Pig!!:)

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 04:21:04 EDT 2015

Dear Leah,

I am delighted that you have a new piggy in your life. Wally Pig sounds
like a real character and was so lucky to be found by those children and
handed in at a vet's office.

My Armand came to me that way, having been found in a churchyard by a dog
walker, who handed him in at my vet. who called me to see if I could rehome
him. He, too, was very outgoing, despite living rough for a while and he
was much in need of a bath and some good food. He became a star of RSPCA
Pet Days and I am sure that Wally will shine too.

Welcome Wally Pig. You don't know how lucky you are  ( but we at the GPDD
do ).

Penny and the Piggyfriends.