[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Treacle

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 22 14:30:08 EDT 2015

Julie, it was with much sadness that we read of Treacle's passing. It
certainly is the end of an era.  We hope you have no doubt, though, that
you've always been the best mom to your piggies, and of course Treacle
was no exception.  So smart of you to keep him in your room so you knew
all of his habits and immediately knew when he began feeling off.  You
did everything you could, encouraging him to eat, seeking out his
favorite foods, and giving him what was usually an energizing cuddle.
It's good you knew when to get him to the vet and when to help him on to
the Bridge so that he endured the least suffering possible.  Treacle
certainly understood how dearly you loved him and what a lucky boy he
was.  We send our condolences.

We know what you mean about not getting any more piggies, but we are
glad you will remain on the Digest.  Do let us hear from you from time
to time.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie