[Gpdd] Behavior: New Pig and fur-eating

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 22 14:40:31 EDT 2015

Anneli, we're glad you were able to adopt Loofa from the girl who was
going off to college.  It's sad to hear that she didn't have a good
house and was only eating rabbit food.  As I understand it, rabbits can
make their own Vitamin C, so rabbit food doesn't have Vitamin C in it.
Piggies cannot make their own, so I know she is enjoying her guinea pig
food, with its Vitamin C, now.

We're not sure about her barbering, but it might be an adjustment thing,
where she's just eating any and everything as she gets used to her new
lovely home!  How is everything going now?  We hope all three of your
girls are continuing to get along (despite some haircuts).

We are sorry that Clover is mostly blind now, but it's good to hear that
her foot is getting better.  We're sorry, too, that Cresta is an afraid
piggie, but we're glad that Clover is a good sister to her.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie