[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Scooter

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 22 16:10:37 EDT 2015

Mary Fran and Dora, we had been keeping up with the news on Scooter's
bumblefoot, and we are so very sorry that she passed on to the Bridge.
It is great that you were able to heal her feet, but we are so sad that
something else took her away.  It sounds as if she must have called you
when you had a feeling to look in on the piggies.  We're glad you were
able to hold her as she passed to the other side, and we know you were a
comfort to her.  Scooter was a lucky girl to be so loved.  Please accept
our condolences.  Such a sweet description of her, too.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie